Horizon Arctic V8 Mini Tank
The Arctic V8 Mini tanks are the pioneered octuplet coil sub ohm tanks.The newly Spiral Slash Proof Vent (SSPV) is significantly to solve leaking problems , cloud heat dissipation and spit- back reduction.The top fill system with big refilling slot work really well. you just unscrew the top section and dump your juice down the slot. There are V1,V2,V4,V8,Ni200 coil optional.The newly released 3 monster coils( snake, hive, tiger coils) are perfect combination of DIY and pre- build coils. Multiple cotton surface touching the heating wire, you will get a wonderful vapor production and fantastic taste. The option use of RTA system allows for the experience of personalized DIY customization.
- 304 stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Integrated V-Coil System (7 different coil styles)
- Wattage range: 40W to 150 Watts
- 3ml juice capacity
- Spiral splash-proof vent
- Unique anti-leak design
- Convenient top-fill method
- Bottom (quad) adjustable airflow
- Optional RTA capability (not included)
- Silver-plated 510 contact pin
- 22mm diameter
- 3ML Capacity
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.