Attitude Kit by Vaporesso perfectly demonstrates our attitude: to insist on providing you with the most innovative experience. The vape tanks unique design allows you to replace the coil without ever touching the juice. Its advanced Omni board allows the user to move with ease between nonchalant vaping, even offering bypass mode, and heavily customized settings to squeeze every bit of potential out of your builds. The Omni board will supply you with VW/VT(Ni200 + SS + Ti) / TCR BYPASS /CCW/CCT). With one 18650 battery sold separately, it is capable of 80W output. Built with CCELL ceramic coil inside, it is guaranteed to deliver the most original flavor of your juice.
- OMNI-Board Capabilities
- Ergonomic design with many color options
- Up to 80 watts of output
- 18650 battery powered (not included)
- Unique Coil Replacement System for Clean Hand Vaping
- Top Fill
- USB adaptable: Update-able and fully customization firmware
- Derlin Drip-tip provided
- Dimensions: 111x48x25mm
- ECO Universal Coil Inside
- 2 in 1 Tank: 4ML/2ML with Glass Adapter Provided
- 1x Attitude 80w Kit
- 1x 4ml glass tank with adapter
- 1x EUC ceramic 0.5ohm coil (pre installed)
- 1x EUC traditional 0.4ohm coil
- 1x user guide
- 1x USB cable
- 2x Cover lid
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.