Bringing You The Best MTL Vaping Kit
The Drizzle Vape Kit is sleek, modern in design, easy to carry, and even easier to use. It is specially designed with an adjustable top airflow tank for the best Mouth to Lung vaping experience from an all-in-one vaping kit. It adopts the ECO Universal Coil (EUC), so that you only need to replace the head without changing the metal sleeve, making it truly ECO friendly and more affordable.
Built with a ceramic EUC coil inside, it is designed to deliver the most original flavor of your e-liquid possible. Relax with the Drizzle Vaping Kit!
one 18650 battery sold separately, it is capable of 80W output. Built with CCELL ceramic coil inside, it is guaranteed to deliver the most original flavor of your juice.
- Sleek, modern design
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Adjustable top airflow tank for best mouth to lung vaping experience
- Inbuilt 1,000mAh rechargeable battery
- 1.8 ml tank capacity
- Leak free design
- Simple top fill
- Includes affordable EUC coils
- Simple to use
- Battery safety features prevent overheating
- 1* Drizzle kit with Ceramic mini EUC coil 1.3 Ω pre-installed
- 1* Extra Traditional mini EUC coil 1.4 Ω
- 1* USB to micro-USB cable
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.