Clearance, No refund, No exchange, No return!
InfeelingUSA’s original design, the Mad Hatter RDA is not a clone. Genuine design.
USA patented flip top technology.
Each box and the RDA comes with its own serial number. With two huge airflow slots and a cavernous drip well, this RDA can blow serious clouds. Airflow is directed from under the coils
Unique Design to Mad Hatter is its Flip Top. It looks like taking a hat off the Mad Hatter. Please see the picture. Top of the Mad Hatter is a drip tip attached.
This unique dripper is original and made by InfeelingUSA. Airflow is routed from under the coils and the adjustable air slots are under the deck. Comes with one dripper. Allen key, o-rings and replacement screws. Imported.
· Stainless steel, black, white, or copper
· 22mm diameter
· Machine post screws for durability
· Two huge adjustable airflow slots
· Airflow is directed from under coils
· Uniquely serialized
· Not a clone
· Very deep juice well
· Three piece design
· Three post deck with huge lead holes
· Flip top for easy drip
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.