GIGUE AEOLUS MINI SUB OHM TANK (TOP FILL)
Introducing the Aeolus Mini top-fill tank by Gigue, available now at SUBTANK Supply. The Aeolus has a turbine blade design to increase airflow, cool the vapor, and prevent juice splashback. This turbine tank is compatible with two types of coils: 0.4 Ohm stainless steel coils (30 - 150W) and 0.15 Ohm Ni200 coils (200 - 600F). The stainless steel and glass materials ensure quality construction and reliability.
Gigue Aeolus Mini
- Turbine blade design within the atomizer
- Turbine increases airflow and cools the vapor
- Compatible with TC coils
- Two types of coils: 0.4 Ohm 316L SS (30 - 150W) and 0.15 Ohm Ni200 (200 - 600F)
- Stainless steel construction
- Glass tank
- Bottom airflow control
- Four adjustable airholes
- Airflow control drip tip
- Stainless steel contact pin
- 3.5mL capacity
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.