The High Voltage Tank makes sub-ohming easy with the very best of the sub-ohm tank genre's innovations. They combined a rugged, yet beautifully designed stainless steel body with a pyrex tank that is protected by four rods integrated into the design. Juice capacity was integral for this tank and it holds an outstanding 5ml of juice, allowing you to vape more and refill less. The top cap is easily removable and attached to the chimney, while the chimney base is also removable to allow for easier maintenance. The base is also feature loaded, allowing multiple options in the air flow control for whether you like a tighter draw or a massive wide open airy draw. The base also features a copper pin allowing the best conductivity. The wide bore drip tip also allows for the best air flow while adding the capability of adjusting it for your liking. Even more impressive is this device allowing to pump up your regulated device to 100 watts with its innovative .2 ohm coils for maximum vapor production and featuring Japanese cotton for the purest flavor. This tank is easily one of the best on the market.
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.