Clearance, No refund, No exchange, No return!
SMOK X CUBE MINI is the mini version of X CUBE II. As one of the most accurate temperature-control mods, X CUBE MINI features three new functions: Intelligent Coil Recognition, Adjustable Temperature Coefficient of Resistance and Adjustable Initial Resistance, which are designed to bring your vaping experience to the next level. It has 75W maximum output，Bluetooth 4.0 technology, and a customizable LED that potentially illuminates in up to 16 million colors. And there many more functions are waiting for you to discover.
Charging time: about 3 hours
Output Power: 1W-75W Output Voltage: 0.35V-9V
Standby Current: < 300μA
Resistance Range: 0.06Ω—3.0Ω (Temp Mode)
0.1Ω—3.0Ω (Watt Mode)
Temperature Control Range: 200°F-600°F/ 100°C-315°C
Material: Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel
Max Discharging Current: it should be less than 30A when the atomizer resistance is 0.1 ohm
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.